segunda-feira, abril 22, 2013

Devil's Tears

I saw the Devil today, and he was crying.
He told me he had no reason to exist anymore.
"Man has become worst than me", he said.
They lost all sense of sympathy..

I then tried to listen into some minds and this is what I found:
- A student watching a football match, drinking beer, was mad about the government, but he only drank more.
- A old nurse was mad about people that left their parents in caring facilities but instead of helping her own mother, she yelled and treated her like crap.
- A politician thought that the people he had vowed for were stupid and ignorant, and so he took bribes thinking they would never know.

As for the Devil, he wanted destruction and mayhem, so that people would understand their weak and frail existence.

Strange these times we live on. I think I'm gonna root for the Devil.

Anónimo

0 comentários: