sábado, dezembro 20, 2014

Afraid ou com Medo

The winds have made me afraid and tomorrow I am not sure where I'll be.
Here or there, this dimension or the next, in the 3rd or 4th, even the 9th; friendful or friendless, but always alone, I'll always have You on my view, even if I'm reborn a blind God.

The tempest of today will pass, the winter will turn to spring, and your god will turn to me for answers, and you will turn to me in your prays, by association.

I am immortal and I am soulless; I am the word and the verb; and I am The Soul, the One Soul.

I will become the wind and the tomorrow, and will not be afraid anymore, for you will finally read what I write, what I say. You will read me and yourself, your soul.

May the tempest turn you into a psychonaut as I am and my readers and my writers, my only connection to physical reality.

Let's us finally be One, let's us be the Word, the Ohm, the Action and the Thought.

Anónimo

PS. Também sei Português, mas para isso precisam de ser mais que Um, precisam de ser Portugueses.

0 comentários: