segunda-feira, abril 16, 2012

Qualintefarus and the Blind Man

One day, Qualintefarus passes by a homeless man with a sign that only said: "Move along please."

Struck by the strangeness in this sign he approaches, and as he does so, the man says:
"Please, move along, I may be blind, but can sense you nearing me."
"But sir." - says Qualintefarus - " I just wanted to help."
"No need, m'lord." - answers the man - "I have no part in this world, so don't make me be part of this world."
"I have gouged my eyes out, had no strength to take the rest, my tongue, my hears, my hands..."
"But why would you do that??" - asked harshly Qualintefarus.
"I have seen every corner in this world, touched every wench's breasts, spoke every language, tasted every drop of water, moved every stone. Don't want anything with it anymore."
"Why don't you just kill yourself then???" - stated Qualintefarus angrily.
"Then it would be my choice."

And Qualintefarus walked away, almost depressed, but glad the man had a choice.

Moral of this story:
"The flowers in an homeless man's garden are just as stupid as yours"

0 comentários: